male. XXI. strayan. work as a graphic/multimedia designerman. play guitar, bass, a bit of cello. Love typography, 2D and 3D design, movies, books, music and turtles. I often post about all of these things, with extra attention given to Joanna Newsom, Tool, and a few others.
you realize how much effort you make with a person when you don’t text them first for once and they never speak to you again
—"Drunk Texts are Flattering" by Claire Luisa (via talonsandtealeaves)
"At the end of Ty’s life, I want him to be able to say, ‘Terri was the greatest earthly blessing in my life - the best thing that ever happened to me - and that I’m a better man because of how she loved me. And that’s the goal that I live with every day. That’s how I want to love this man.’"
1. Commitment shouldn’t change based on your happiness level
2. It’s more important to be trusted than to be loved.
3. You need others to come to know yourself.
4. Jealousy is the cancer of love.
5. You’re never fully prepared for love.
6. Money represents your competing values.
7. Don’t take your problems outside your relationship.
8. Romance doesn’t make for a good relationship foundation.
If you ever miss me, go outside
Look at the moon
Count the stars in the sky
That’s how many times I’ve wished for you to be here
Message me and I’ll check out your blog. :)